Do you need a preventative maintenance plan for your new system?
When you purchase a new car, do you get it checked out annually to make sure it is running smoothly and that there are no issues for the coming months?
Of course, you do, and just like a new car, or even an old car, it is essential to make sure you get your HVAC unit inspected at least twice a year.
When fall rolls around and you are starting to feel that little nip in the air, you may want to make sure when you turn on your heating system it works efficiently and has no issues. Making sure to have a preventative maintenance contract with Bert’s Inc, gives you more perks than you would expect. Once enrolled in our preventative maintenance program you receive:
- Discounts – on the service and repairs of your equipment – including parts and labor.
- Guaranteed priority service – propriety service is given to preventive maintenance customers
- Peace of mind – preventative maintenance can substantially prolong the life of your equipment – saving you money!
- Long-term savings – by cutting your equipment repair, and replacement costs, and reducing energy usage.
- Significantly reduced utility bills – Clean, well-tuned equipment runs efficiently and to full capacity, lowering your monthly utility bills
See Our Winter HVAC Preventative Maintenance Plans
About Bert’s Inc.
We specialize in home heating replacement units and installations, heating service, boilers, and commercial heating work. Bert’s Inc. provides services for both commercial and residential heating in Williamsburg, James City County, Yorktown, Poquoson, Seaford, Hampton, Newport News, and surrounding Virginia Peninsula areas. Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin for more information.