Commercial Planned Maintenance
Planned Maintenance is essential to the proper functioning of not only residential, but especially Commercial HVAC equipment. If preventive maintenance is not performed regularly or if it is done haphazardly, the equipment will require extensive and costly repairs at a later date.
This is not just a case of “pay me now or pay me later.” It is a case of “pay me now or pay me considerably more, later” and lose reliability in the process. During these inspections, proper operation of the equipment is checked and verified. All mechanical equipment is designed to operate within certain limits. HVAC equipment is no exception, and if not properly maintained, the equipment will exceed its design limitations with the result being equipment failure.
Benefits of Our Planned Maintenance Agreement:
- Discounts – on the service and repairs of your equipment – including parts and labor.
- Guaranteed priority service – propriety service given to preventive maintenance customers
- Peace of mind – preventative maintenance can substantially prolong the life of your equipment – saving you money!
- Long term savings – by cutting your equipment repair, replacement costs, and reducing energy usage.
- Significantly reduced utility bills – Clean, well-tuned equipment runs efficiently and to full capacity, lowering your monthly utility bills
Commercial Maintenance Plans for:
Chillers, Walk-in Freezers, Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers, Glass door Merchandisers, Commercial Cold-Storage, Temperature Controlled Storage Facilities, Climate Controlled Warehouses and Spaces, Ice cream Fountain Equipment, Ice Machines, Commercial Prep Tables, Bar Refrigerators, Liquid Coolers and Drink Dispensers.
About Bert's Inc.
We specialize in commercial maintenance plans for commercial freezers, commercial refrigeration and commercial HVAC services for business, organizations and facilities in Williamsburg, James City County, Yorktown, Poquoson, Seaford, Hampton, Newport News, and surrounding Virginia Peninsula areas.